Within Your Community
Interested in Working at Employment Links?
View the video below to learn more about the services Employment Links provides. Visit our postings page to view open positions, view job descriptions, and discover how to apply.
Employment Links Offers a $1,000 hiring bonus, 401K, supplemental insurance, mileage reimbursement, higher weekend pay, bonus pay for picking up shifts, and opportunities for internal promotion. If you have the drive and passion to join our team, we’ll provide you a rewarding experience while giving our clients the best possible services.
The Individual Care Coordinator Will:
Provide Individual Leadership by:
- Assuring each Individual privacy and respect
- Represent and promote the rights of each Individual
- Develop, review, revise and implement the ISSA/IAPP and CSSP Addendum according to each Individual needs.
- Implement the individual behavior plan on behalf of the Individual
- Assure that Employment Links policies and procedures are being followed
- Filing Individual incident reports when necessary
- Investigating and resolving work site issues
- Reporting to Michelle and concerns/discrepancies
Coordinate Meetings by:
- Maintain Correspondence with:
- Individual Home Staff
- Individual Social Workers/Case Managers
- Individual Work Site Supervisors
- Compiling, Creating, Processing and maintaining paperwork required for Employment Links records
- CSSP Addendums
- Bill of Rights
- Medical Information
- Individual Abuse Assessment
- Consents for Release of Information
- Individual Policies
- Media Consent Form
- Miscellaneous Documents that are needed
Tracking Individual Individual Progress by:
- Creating personalized goals specific to each Individual
- Compiling reviewing and assesing Individual Assesment forms
- Work-site check-ins with Individual
- AA Degree in Human Services or related field or a minimum of 5 years experience with Direct Individual Programming
- Experience working with individuals with barriers and/or experience working in the community
- Ability to initiate and maintain positive working relationships with Vulnerable Adults and thier support teams
- Good communication skills, such as attentive listening with attention to detail, and ability to utilize language understood by all cognitive levels
- Ability and willingness to provide emotional support, encouragement and motivation to Individuals
Employment Support Specialist/Job Coach
Employment Links is currently looking for individuals who show the drive and passion to be an Employment Specialist. We work hard to provide the best services possible for our clients, and as a member of our staff, you’ll be rewarded in kind for your contribution to the community. The starting wage for Job Coaches is $15.00 for weekdays – $17.00 per hour for weekends
The Employment Specialist has the responsibility of providing support and supervision to Individuals while they are at their community-based work and volunteer sites. The Employment Specialist also assists Individuals with job searches, resume writing, filling out job applications (both online and in paper format), and employment skills/tasks training. The Employment Specialist provides direction and training required to further the growth of the persons served and promote the highest level of independence for the Individual. The Employment Specialist also transports the Individual to and from their work or volunteer sites, so a reliable vehicle with proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license is required to perform this job.
- Able to pass a State-Mandated DHS Background Study
- Valid Driver’s License
- A reliable and clean Personal Vehicle
- Proof of Vehicle Insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Authorized to work in the United States
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
It is the policy of Employment Links not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. Employment Links will take affirmative action to ensure that the EEO Policy is implemented, with particular regard to: advertising, application procedures, compensation, demotion, employment, fringe benefits, job assignment, job classification, layoff, leave, promotion, recruitment, rehire, social activities, training, termination, transfer, upgrade, and working conditions.